According to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR" ) We inform that:
The administrator of your personal data is EXTRADECOR Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością, 191/193-3 Rolna str. Warsaw, 02729, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Warsaw, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000737519, REGON 380624246, NIP 5213832307. Contact details of the Data Administrator: tel .: +48 226-022-898; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in the matter of protection of your personal data and the implementation of your rights by e-mail: email@example.com .
Your personal data will be processed:
1) in order to perform the contract you are a party to or take action on your request before concluding the contract (the basis of Article 6 paragraph I letter b of the GDPR) - for the period of potential claims under the contract or for a period required by law;
2) in order to fulfill our legal obligations ( legal basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), including:
- a) issue and store a personal sales document (invoice, receipt) - for the period in which the regulations require us to store tax documents,
- b) handling and carrying out any complaints - until the end of the warranty or warranty period for the products purchased from us.
3) for statistical-analytical and marketing purposes based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is collecting statistical data and analyzing traffic on the website (legal basis under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) - for a period of 30 days until 5 years until the marketing possibilities and analysis of data needed to run the Administrator's business are used;
You have the right to: require the Administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right to processing;
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please remember that before exercising your rights, the data controller will have to make sure that you are the person for whom you are giving, that is, you should be identified.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another authorized supervisory body, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection or the provisions of the GDPR;
Providing your personal data is necessary to make a purchase. Providing personal data is not mandatory, however, failure to do so will make it impossible to make purchases.